Terms & conditions
This Site is operated by FRAME MIXED REALITY LABS PTY LTD ABN 60 619 140 108 (Frame Mixed Reality Labs).
If you purchase services or products through this Site, there may be additional terms and conditions relating to the purchase. Please make sure you agree with these terms and conditions, which you will be directed to read prior to making your purchase.
- Services means services and products offered on this Site;
- the Site means this website imaginariumvr.com;
- We/Us/Our etc means Frame Mixed Reality Labs Pty Ltd and any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, agents or assigns.
Accuracy of content
We have taken proper care and precautions to ensure that the information we provide on this Site is accurate. However, we cannot guarantee, nor do we accept any legal liability arising from or connected to, the accuracy, reliability, currency or completeness of anything contained on this Site or on any linked site.
The information contained on this Site should not take the place of professional advice.
Children under the age of 15 may not purchase any product or service from this Site and must obtain the permission and assistance of their parent or guardian to purchase any product or service from this Site.
The Site is made available for your use on your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. By using this Site, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
You agree that you will use this Site in accordance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations, and you unconditionally indemnify Frame Mixed Reality Labs for any breach of these laws, rules, and regulations.
You agree that you will not use, nor will you allow or authorise any third party to use, the Site for any purpose that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene way or in any other inappropriate way or in a way which conflicts with the Site or the Services.
If you contribute to this Site, for example in a forum (if any) or by making public comments, in a way which is, in our opinion, unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent or obscene or in any other way inappropriate or which conflict with the Site or the Services offered, then we may at our discretion, refuse to publish such comments and/or remove them from the Site.
Frame Mixed Reality Labs reserves the right to refuse or terminate service to anyone at any time without notice or reason.
The content on this Site, such as graphics, logos and film clips, information, text, material, software or advertisements, is protected by Australian and international copyright and trademark law.
You must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content on this Site in any way except as expressly provided for on the website, or as expressly authorised in writing by Frame Mixed Reality Labs or its affiliates.
If you wish to use content, images or any other content that constitutes our intellectual property, we may require you to sign a Licence Agreement. Please submit your request to us using the Contact links on this Site.
The trademarks and logos for Imaginarium, Imaginarium VR, Frame VR, and Frame Mixed Reality Labs on this Site are trademarks owned by Frame Mixed Reality Labs Pty Ltd. Use of these trademarks and/or logos is strictly prohibited except with the express, written consent of Frame Mixed Reality Labs.
Your personal information and privacy
Passwords and logins
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your passwords and login details and for all activities carried out under your password and login.
Conditions of sale
Purchase of Products or Services from this Site:
Location Specific Policies:
Locations where Frame Mixed Reality Labs products and services are provided may be subject to other conditions of entry set out by the owners or managers of those premises and you agree to be bound by these.
Where you purchase concession tickets to the Imaginarium, suitable identification and documentation showing proof of this concession must be provided to Frame Mixed Reality Labs staff at the Imaginarium when requested.
The purchasing of products and services may be subject to booking, credit card and other fees. The Company reserves the right to vary the amount of this booking fee from time to time.
Times and Session Details:
Times and session details are subject to change without notice.
Refund and Return Policy:
In person: Imaginarium tickets purchased in person are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law. No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind, or where you have mistakenly purchased the wrong ticket or where you do not have a receipt for the products or services.
- Imaginarium tickets can only be purchased via Frame Mixed Reality Labs online channels such as imaginariumvr.com.
- Imaginarium tickets purchased via Frame Mixed Reality Labs online channels are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- No refunds will be given if you have simply changed your mind, or where you have mistakenly purchased the wrong ticket or where you do not have a receipt for the products or services.
- Imaginarium tickets cannot be replaced or refunded if lost, stolen or damaged.
- Imaginarium tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
Prices for Frame Mixed Reality Labs and Imaginarium products and services include GST where applicable.
Merchandise other than tickets:
- If a receipt is presented, Frame Mixed Reality Labs reserves the right to assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused. If a refund is provided it will be issued using your original payment method, unless payment was made with cash, in which case a gift card will be issued with the relevant amount.
- If a receipt or proof of purchase is not presented, Frame Mixed Reality Labs reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund.
- Frame Mixed Reality Labs is not obliged to offer a refund if you change your mind.
- If a receipt or proof or purchase is presented, Frame Mixed Reality Labs may exchange products of equal value (only if stock is available at that location) if:
- the goods are the wrong size or colour;
sew in labels are still attached;
- the product is in its original packaging, including instructions manuals and all accessories, where applicable;
- the item is unworn, unused and in saleable condition.
- the goods are the wrong size or colour;
Conditions of entry
Bring your ID:
Identification is required for online bookings and must have the same name as the name that the booking was made under. Discounted tickets require the presentation of the applicable concession card, including Seniors, Student and Concession.
Respect other Imaginarium guests:
- Please refrain from behaviour that will disturb others or spoil their enjoyment of the Imaginarium experience.
- Please switch off mobile phones or keep your phone on on silent mode while in the Imaginarium.
Wheelchairs, prams and strollers:
We have limited space in the Imaginarium. Whilst prams and strollers may be taken into the Imaginarium, please take care to not not block any aisles or exits. Visitors with children in prams and strollers may not use our experiences if they are they only adult responsible for the child at the time of visit. Please note that wheelchair users have priority, and Imaginarium staff may direct prams or strollers to be positioned elsewhere.
- These premises may be photographed, filmed and recorded for promotional purposes and the resulting materials will be owned by Frame Mixed Reality Labs.
- For the safety and security of guests and staff, please be advised that recorded video surveillance may be in use.
- By entering this area, you consent to your voice and likeness being used by Frame Mixed Reality Labs, its successors, assigns and licensees without compensation, for exploitation in all media now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity and you hereby waive any moral, performer’s or similar rights you may have in these materials to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
- If you do not wish to be subject to these conditions, please speak to a Frame Mixed Reality Labs staff member.
Keep your personal belongings safe:
- Frame Mixed Reality Labs does not accept responsibility for any losses or damage incurred.
Frame Mixed Reality Labs management reserve the right to:
- Refuse guests’ entry to the premises;
- Request guests leave the premises without a refund, should they breach any of these conditions of entry;
- Inspect any bag at any time on the premises for security purposes.
Links to external websites
This Site may contain links that direct you to websites outside of this Site. These links are provided for your convenience and are not an express or implied indication that we endorse or approve of the linked website, its contents or any associated website, product, or service. We accept no liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection to your use of these sites.
You may link to our articles or home page. However, you should not provide a link which suggests any association, approval or endorsement on our part in respect to your website, unless we have expressly agreed in writing. We may withdraw our consent to you linking to our site at any time by notice to you.
Indemnification for loss or damage
You agree to indemnify Frame Mixed Reality Labs and hold Frame Mixed Reality Labs harmless from and against any and all liabilities or expenses arising from or in any way related to your use of this Site or the Services or information offered on this Site, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and solicitors fees of every kind and nature incurred by you or any third parties through you.
Limitation of Liability
We take no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the content or statements contained on this Site or in relation to our Services. Statements made are by way of general comment only and you should satisfy yourself as to their accuracy. Further, all of our Services are provided without a warranty with the exception of any warranties provided by law. We are not liable for any damages whatsoever, incurred as a result of or relating to the use of Site Website or our Services.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia, Australia. Any disputes concerning this website are to be resolved by the courts having jurisdiction in Western Australia.
We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these Terms, in your country of residence or any other appropriate country or jurisdiction.